Contact us at: email@example.com and visit: facebook.com/pages/New-Zealand-Holistic-Pulsing for more information and to access an accredited practitioner or training near you.
Since 1992, the Guild has been a professional association of Holistic Pulsing practitioners and teachers. We are passionate about sharing Holistic Pulsing, and committed to promoting it in New Zealand. We provide a strong, supportive network, and organise retreats, professional development and registration for qualified members.
The Holistic Pulsing Guild welcomes new and old members! If you are a student at any level, or an experienced Holistic Pulsing practitioner, we have a lot to offer:
- A friendly, supportive professional association
- 25+ years expertise in Mind-Bodywork
- Retreats and Professional Development
- A very affordable Membership Sub (starts at $25.00)
- Practitioner Registration, Scope of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Complaints Procedure and practitioner support in the event of a complaint
- Website advertising - Registered practitioners
Come and join us: contact us for our membership form, rates and other membership benefits.
Guild Registered Practitioners are fully trained Certificated Practitioners and experienced Holistic Pulsing practitioners at one of two skill levels:
Search our site: www.holisticpulsing.org.nz/practitioners/ for practitioners nearest to you. If you can't find a practitioner, please contact us as we have members that may not be listed on our website, and we can advise you.
Welcome! please explore our site and contact us for further information:
Post: The Secretary, The Holistic Pulsing Guild Inc. (NZ), 78 Stagecoach Road, RD1, Upper Moutere 7173.
Holistic Pulsing is as much a “way of being” as a therapy, and the benefits are unique to each person and depend on your relationship with your own healing process.
- deep relaxation
- release of stress, tension and pain
- enhanced sense of well-being
- release of toxins, stimulated immune response
- recovery from accident and injury
- improved energy levels and breathing patterns
- improved circulation, flexibility and joint mobility
- release of emotional holding and trauma
- expansion of inner awareness and consciousness