Michelle and Corinne 2020 - offer an an opportunity to try a short experience of Holstic Pulsing - at the Body-Mind-Spirit Expo Christchurch.
HP Introduction opportunities
We welcome you to try Holistic Pulsing, whatever your body-work background; often the first experience of this very gentle modality, and you are hooked! You might be:
- a curious novice pulser or pulsee
- looking for self growth, personal healing
- a family wanting an effective calming resource for each other
- a caregiver, wanting to add a soothing clothed resource to your caring 'kete'
- a health practitioner, with some or little previous body-mind experience, upskilling or fulfilling professional development workshop requirements.
The best way to sample HP is with a registered NZ HP Guild practitioner, where you'll receive a highly trained Integrative Holistic Pulsing experience. For further information about HHT workshops, see here. For information on HHT registered tutors and attending pre-workshop "tasters", please see opportunities to experience pulsing, on this page, to find an intro-pulse-day close to you, or invite a tutor to your town!
Other HP tasters?
Some of our members love sharing this gentle modality, and we encourage them to offer introductory day-play-shops, in their local areas.
Please note: These are not training workshops where you gain a qualification, but an opportunity to ’taste’ Holistic Pulsing and enjoy the experience. You could then choose to train as a practitioner with Holistic Health Training, presently the only NZQA accredited trainer of HP in New Zealand.
Upcoming short tasters offer people the chance to try out Holistic Pulsing. And meet the HHT trainers you will learn from. HP is offered at Fairs and Expos, (Covid willing), see our upcoming Expos and Fairs on this page.
Introductory personal sessions or tasters with our HHT registered teachers, anytime, (usually 15-30 minutes) costs set by individual tutors.
Barbara Gibb firstname.lastname@example.org
Holistic Pulsing is a “way of being”, and our 1, 2, and 3 day HP Guild member reTREATS encourage the opportunity to share pulsing with Guild members and peers of all skill levels, for relaxation and self growth. (You can join the HP Guild on the day, for just $25!)
"In these uncertain times, taking time for ourselves is nourishing and balancing." BG 2021
Everybody who has some Holistic Pulsing experience is welcome, no matter how new or rusty you feel and we share laughter, good food and companionship. We choose venues with scenic beauty, stillness and privacy. Lake Rotoiti, Hanmer Springs, and the Auckland Buddhist Centre are some recent favourites.
Our Holistic Pulsing Annual Gathering will be held from 20 - 22 May 2022 and offers 1-2 workshops for professional development and plenty of opportunities to share pulsing with peers of all skill levels, for relaxation and self growth.
Everybody who has some Holistic Pulsing training or prior experience of pulsing is welcome, and we share laughter, good food and companionship. Held in Nelson, close to the city center and the famous Nelson market.
For further information about attending, please contact our retreat team.
(You can join the HP Guild on the day, for just $25, and get day-visitor discounts!)
Holistic Pulsing Guild members also offer Holistic Pulsing at regular Fairs and Expos - this is an opportunity to try a short experience of Holstic Pulsing - please enquire when the next expo is near you. Contact us.
Body-Mind-Spirit Expo Christchurch
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Phone: 03 329 0067 or 021 022 80908
Evolve Festival Founders Heritage Park, Nelson. 29-31 January 2022.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many HP communities get together regularly, to practise, receive pulsing, refine their skills, in the supportive safe space of peers and friends.
- 12 October 2021 Pulsing day at Myffie James to refresh relax and be with other pulsers, regular get togethers, please enquire: email@example.com
- HP practice every Tuesday from 10:30 am - 12:30 pm Golden Bay, Nelson. (bookings essential) contact for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canterbury Introductory Evenings anytime. Individual & small group HHT teaching available on demand, where and when suits the student.
- "Potluck' student pulsing evenings or weekend slots happening in 2022 at both Christchurch Central and Birdlings Flat. For information contact Corinne on 03 3290067 or 021 022 80908. Email email@example.com
- or visit: www.hht.co.nz
NELSON: Peer practice sessions - Myffie James, HHT accred. Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
CHRISTCHURCH: Tasters & Intros - Corinne Murray, HHT accred. Teacher email@example.com
Many Holistic Pulsers get together to give and receive pulsing, share self-care, in a supportive safe space.
- HP practice every Tuesday from 10:30 am - 12:30 pm Golden Bay. (bookings essential) contact for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HP pamper day 5 March 2022 for HP practitioners and students, Golden Bay, Nelson. Spa, sauna included, contact: email@example.com
NELSON: Pulser self-care days - *Myffie James firstname.lastname@example.org
CHRISTCHURCH: Take Heart - Pulse! - *Corinne Murray email@example.com
*Contact these HP Guild registered teachers to be in the loop for the next "HP taster" opportunity, connected with planned workshops, or find a 'community of pulsing peers', set up after a local workshop, to assist students.
TAURANGA: Module 1 HP 1-2nd May 2021 - Corinne Murray firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAKATANE: Module 1 HP 8-9th May 2021 - Corinne Murray email@example.com
WESTPORT: Module 1 24-25th July 2021 - Myffie James firstname.lastname@example.org
CHRISTCHURCH: Module 1 HP 7-8th August 2021- Corinne Murray email@example.com
DUNEDIN: Module 1 HP 26-27 June 2021 - Corinne Murray firstname.lastname@example.org
AUCKLAND: Module 1 HP 12-13 June 2021 - Myffie James email@example.com
WELLINGTON: Module 1 HP mid 2021 - Myffie James firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details on our Module 3 in 2022/23 training schedule: http://holisticpulsing.org.nz/upcoming-courses/
Upcoming short tasters offer people the chance to try out Holistic Pulsing with a registered HP HOlistic Health Training (HHT) teacher, before they embark on their personal pulsing journey or full practitioner training. HHT HP Module 1: $395 for more information, visit HHT.
Short 'tasters and 'Introductory HP' Costs are set by individual tutors and hosts.
Intro personal sessions (15-30 mins) with Guild registered teachers, anytime. Meet your future trainers, experience the scope that skilled mind-bodywork can offer you.
Some of our members love sharing this gentle modality, and we support them to offer introductory play-shops, in their local areas.
Please note: these are not accredited trainings, or endorsed by the Guild, but may assist you to experience and enjoy the benefits of Holistic Pulsing. You'll also meet a lot of really caring people, and potentially make lasting friendships!
- HP intro workshop on Saturday 23 October from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm $95 (bookings essential) contact for further details: email@example.com
- HP demonstration and talk Tuesday 26 October 2021 from 7:00 pm in Golden Bay, Nelson. contact for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HP weekend for qualified (holistic) health practitioners to integrate HP into your practice December 30-31 from 10:00 am - 5:00pm ( bookings essential) $495 contact for further details: email@example.com
Whatever your interest in Holistic Pulsing, we welcome you to explore our site, experience Holistic Pulsing for yourself, and contact us for any further information:
"Wow! I think I just came home to my body, after half a lifetime!" SW
2018 HP Taster
"What a great welcome and friendly bunch of people, these pulsers seem to be. So relaxed after spending the afternoon pulsing and the shared lunch was yummy!" AJ 2019
- welcoming atmosphere
- safe place to learn and experiment
- fun learning with small groups
- humour and great food
- self healing
- relaxing self care for professionals
- great boundaries
- enhanced sense of well-being
- collegial upskilling
- expanded self awareness
- "The recent HP annual professional development workshops and associated gathering brings us all; those who have been in the 'field of pulsing' for many years, and those who are relatively new to the 'field', into a comfortable, warm and nurturing space. We enter into and are in, a 'pulse of belonging'; belonging to a supportive and caring loving group of beings. United by delicious food and mindfulness we share medicine that heals the heart." JM 2018
- massage practitioners add another skill
- professional development transferable
- other health practitioners expanding their knowledge
- learn client-centered skills
- experience a holistic approach in practice
- join a community of practitioners