Michelle and Corinne 2020 - offer an an opportunity to try a short experience of Holstic Pulsing - at the Body-Mind-Spirit Expo Christchurch.
HP Introduction opportunities
We welcome you to try Holistic Pulsing, whatever your body-work background; often the first experience of this very gentle modality, and you are hooked! You might be:
- a curious novice pulser or pulsee
- looking for self growth, personal healing
- a family wanting an effective calming resource for each other
- a caregiver, wanting to add a soothing clothed resource to your caring 'kete'
- a health practitioner, with some or little previous body-mind experience, upskilling or fulfilling professional development workshop requirements.
The best way to sample HP is with a registered NZ HP Guild practitioner, where you'll receive a highly trained Integrative Holistic Pulsing experience. For further information about HHT workshops, see here. For information on HHT registered tutors and attending pre-workshop "tasters", please see opportunities to experience pulsing, on this page, to find an intro-pulse-day close to you, or invite a tutor to your town!
Holistic Pulsing Guild members also offer Holistic Pulsing at Fairs and Expos - this is an opportunity to try a short experience of Holistic Pulsing - please enquire when the next expo is near you. Contact us.
Many HP communities get together regularly, to practise, receive pulsing, refine their skills, in the supportive safe space of peers and friends.
- Pulsing mornings in Nelson at Myffie James' place to refresh techniques and be with other pulsers. firstname.lastname@example.org
- HP practice every Tuesday from 10:30 am - 12:30 pm Golden Bay. (bookings essential) contact for further details: email@example.com
- Canterbury Introductory Evenings anytime. Individual & small group HHT teaching available on demand, where and when suits the student. firstname.lastname@example.org
Short 'tasters and 'Introductory HP' Costs are set by individual tutors and hosts.
Some of our members love sharing this gentle modality, and we support them to offer introductory play-shops, in their local areas.
Please note: These are not training workshops where you gain a qualification, but an opportunity to ’taste’ Holistic Pulsing and enjoy the experience. You could then choose to train as a practitioner with Holistic Health Training, presently the only NZQA accredited trainer of HP in New Zealand.